In accordance with European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(“General Data Protection Regulation” or GDPR)
This Charter (here after: the “Charter”) describes the manner in which LE DOMAINE DE DAMPIERRE located 2 Grande Rue, 78720 DAMPIERRE-en-Yvelines, France (hereinafter “the Publisher”) treats your personal data as a processing Manager via domaine-dampierre.com (hereinafter the “site”). This processing takes place in accordance with the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users.
This Charter allows you to read the conditions for obtaining, using and preserving your personal data (hereafter: “data”) by the Publisher. The data that we may collect, process and/or transmit when you access and/or use the site are described here.
This Charter may be updated according to the evolution of the law and the data processed. If any clauses of this Charter were to be declared void or contrary to the regulations, it shall be deemed unwritten but shall not result in the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
The Charter applies to the data collected:
- Via the simple navigation on the site
- When you make a contact request on the site
- When you request a reservation
- When you request a space reservation
The Charter will not apply to information collected by third parties (site, applications, advertisements, etc.) sending the user to the site. By browsing our site, you accept the application of this Charter without any reservations. You remain responsible for the compliance of the data you provide via the site. You may at any time correct or modify them by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data is collected ?
Depending on your use of the site (subscription to a newsletter, account creation, contact, etc.), the Publisher may collect the following data:
- Your e-mail address for all electronic communications with the Publisher ;
- Your identity for any contact request: surname, first name, email address, and your business may be requested ;
- Your email address, name and address of your company, the identity of the person responsible for any reservation request ;
- Your email address, name and address of your company, the identity of the manager and the type of event for any space reservation request ;
- Site usage and navigation data: IP address, browser used, search history, pages viewed, etc. ;
Data collection mode
Some data will be collected directly when you enter contact forms, registration, etc. In this case, your consent will be requested beforehand and can be withdrawn at any time.
Other data may be collected indirectly through the use of third-party services, for statistical monitoring or social networks, for example, in the form of cookies/tracers.
By continuing your browsing on the site, and only if you have not withdrawn your consent during this first consultation, these cookies will be deposited.
Objectives of data collection
As a user of the site, your data is collected (according to your consent):
- To allow you to contact us via our contact form ;
- To allow us to send you our newsletter ;
- To allow you to reserve places for activities or reserve a space ;
Cookies/tracers collect data for:
- Analyse and track traffic on the site for statistical purposes to improve the site and monitor its performance
The refusal to fill in all or part of the data of certain forms may lead to the impossibility of use of the services provided.
Who processes your data ?
The data concerning you is processed by the staff of the editor for the management of the site.
Some data may be communicated to sub-contractors or service providers for statistical tracking (Google). Each of its actors respects a commitment of confidentiality regarding the use and processing of personal data.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties are constrained by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the data and to treat them only for for which we transmit them.
Your data may be transmitted to any purchaser or other successor in the event of merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of any part or all of the assets of the Publisher due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the user data of the site are among the transferred assets.
We may also disclose your data:
- To comply with any mandate required by applicable laws, including Government and regulatory requirements
- If we believe that disclosure is required or required by the protection of the rights, property or security of the Publisher, its customers or other stakeholders.
This eventual disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
External links to third-party sites managed by individuals or organizations on which the Publisher has no control may be present on the site. We will not be held responsible for the manner in which your data will be used on the servers of such third parties.
Shelf life of your data
The Publisher retains your data for the duration necessary for the realization of the tracked objectives described before. This shelf life varies according to the data, their nature. The objective pursued is likely to vary this duration. Some legal obligations require a specific shelf life.
The registration to our newsletter (if applicable) implies a retention of your email address until your unsubscribe.
Your data can be stored for up to 1 year during a contact from our dedicated forms.
All other data will be kept for up to 1 year.
Finally, the data collected by means of cookies or tracers will be kept up to thirteen 13 months. Beyond the aforementioned storage times, your data will be anonymized to be kept for statistical purposes only.
Protecting your data
The data you provide is kept on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. All technical and organisational measures have been taken to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure.
However, it is impossible to guarantee optimal security for the exchange of information on the Internet network. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the site. You transmit your data at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with the privacy settings or security measures in place on the site. You acknowledge that the security of your information is also your responsibility, through securing and maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
You have the opportunity to express your consent or refusal to collect and use your data that you transmit to us:
- You can refuse to collect your contact data when you enter your information. In this case, it will be impossible to contact us through this.
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular the European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the “GDPR”) and the law of 6 January 1978 No. 78-17 known as ” And its modifications, you have a right of access and a right to rectify your data.
In addition, subject to the conditions laid down by that regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to erase your data (excluding accounting data whose 10-year retention is required by French law – article L123 of the commercial code)
- A right to the limitation of the processing of your data
- A right to oppose the processing of your data on legitimate grounds, in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability on the data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or execution of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when requested. When the processing of your data is done on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
The Publisher may ask you to justify your identity before any modification or deletion of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French to the address email@example.com or a letter to the following mailing address:
2 Grande Rue, 78720 Dampierre-en-Yvelines, France
We have a period of one month to respond to any request regarding the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or too many requests.
Storing collected data
The data that the Publisher collects under this Charter are not stored online.